Shop Fox G9976 - Mortising Machine
click to zoom
Need it by Mon. Aug 3rd?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Shop Fox® introduces the King of benchtop mortisers. This rugged, high-quality machine has all the features found in the best mortisers made, with none of their faults. The super heavy-duty fence and hold down eliminate unwanted wood movement and "sticking chisels", an all too common complaint, thus ensuring accurate and fast operation. The unique swiveling base allows easy off-the-bench operations and opens new possibilities for custom mortises. The precision 1/2" chuck eliminates the need to modify chisels and bits, and the extra capacity allows the use of larger stock. The all-steel quick-adjust depth stop is easy to set and provides a positive stop. With features like a 22" long solid steel quick-positioning handle, 8-tool holder, easy two-door chuck access, large base and twin hardened and ground column insures perfect mortises every time.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 3450 RPM, aluminum finned for years of trouble free service
- Mortise to the center of an 8" wide board
- Mortise lumber to 8-3/4" thick
- Table size: 6" x 16"
- Heavy cast iron construction
- Includes 1/2" chisel
- Includes 5/8" and 3/4" chisel sleeves
- Approximate shipping weight: 92 lbs.