Grizzly T27417 - Oscillating Edge Belt and Spindle Sander
click to zoom
Need it by Wed. Dec 7th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, 3.5A, 2000 RPM
- Table tilt: 0-45°
- 5 rubber sanding sleeves (4-1/2" long): 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2"
- 5 Sanding drums: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2"
- Sanding belt speed: 1575 FPM
- Spindle oscillation: 5/8", 58 oscillations per minute
- Sanding belt size: 4" x 24"
- Includes 80-grit hard sleeves and sanding belt
- Approximate shipping weight: 32 lb.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (4 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I just received this sander this week after ordering it over two months ago. The reason I purchased this as opposed to the well regarded Rigid oscillating belt sander was because this unit is smaller than the Rigid. I unpacked the unit and noticed that the spindle wrench and two of the spindle washers were missing. I then got the unit up and running in a few minutes and it seems to be running well. One very minor complaint about the design is that you knock your knuckles into the belt tension lever when turning belt tracking knob. Besides the size, one other advantage this has over the Rigid is that the locking knob tightens clockwise, as opposed to counter-clockwise on the Rigid (as reported by Rigid reviewers). The manual is very detailed and easily understood. In fact, it provides very detailed and illustrated instructions on how to replace drive belts and motor brushes. Hopefully, I won't have to do either any time soon.