Grizzly G0564 - Oscillating Edge Sander 3 HP
click to zoom
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
For all-around versatility in a sanding machine, you can’t beat our Oscillating Edge Sanders. Not only do you get a large sanding surface combined with an oscillating belt and a large precision-ground cast iron table for efficient edge-sanding, you also get three interchangeable spindle drums for contour sanding. The edge-sanding table is handwheel-controlled for vertical adjustment and angle sanding is much easier to manage since the sanding belt tilts instead of the table. You’ll agree—these Oscillating Edge Sanders are awesome! Also available in a smaller, 2 HP option as the model G0563.
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-M89 and UL 987-6th standards!
- T-Slot table & miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-release belt tension lever
- Graphite-coated platen
- Oscillating sanding surfaces
- Shielded & permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Precision-ground cast iron tables
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 11A, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- Table size: 35-1/2" x 12"
- Table travel: 4"
- Aux. table size: 10" x 11-1/2"
- Aux. table travel: 10"
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 108"
- Sanding belt speed: 3150 FPM
- Sanding belt oscillation stroke: 1/4"
- Drive roller diameter: 7"
- Idler roller diameter: 3-7/8"
- Platen with graphite pad: 6-3/4" x 39-3/4"
- Platen tilt: 0° through 90° (5° scale)
- 3 spindle drums: 1-1/2", 2", 3" x 4-1/2" L
- Approx. shipping weight: 597 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I've had this sander for about 4 months or so. I don't know how I ever got along without it. This is truly a fantastic machine. I highly recommend it!