Grizzly | Model: G0529
Oscillating Spindle / 12" Disc Sander
Grizzly G0529 - Oscillating Spindle / 12" Disc Sander
click to zoom
We've combined the precision of an Oscillating Spindle Sander and a 12" Disc Sander for the ultimate and most useful combination sander on the market today. The Spindle Sander features 4 spindle sizes, which utilize sleeves of sandpaper for easy changing, availability and low cost. The direct drive 1725 RPM, 12" Disc Sander yields excellent control without burning the workpiece. With dual tilting cast iron tables, this combination Oscillating Spindle/12" Disc Sander does it all!
- Motor: 1HP, 110V, single-phase
- Cast Iron 14-1/2" x 14-1/2" oscillating sander table tilts to 45°
- Cast iron 17-3/4" x 10" disc sander table tilts to 45°
- Spindle sizes: 1/4", 5/8", 1-1/2" & 2"
- Overall height: 47"
- Spindle speed: 1725 RPM
- Spindle oscillations: 60 SPM
- Stroke length: 1"
- Includes formed and welded steel stand
- Lubricated for life ball bearings
- Easy change spindle sandpaper utilizes sleeves
- Miter gauge
- Two 2" dust ports
- Powder-coated finish
- Approximate shipping weight: 181 lbs.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G0529