Grizzly G1071 - Oscillating Spindle Sander
click to zoom
Specifications & Features:
- Motor: Heavy-duty 1 HP, 120V/240V, single-phase, 12A/6A, prewired 120V
- 25" x 25" cast-iron table tilts 45°L, 15°R
- Ten spindle sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4", tapered and threaded
- Floor to table height: 35-1/2"
- Spindle speed: 1725 RPM
- Includes formed and welded steel stand
- Spindle oscillation: 72 SPM
- Stroke length: 1-1/2"
- Built-in 4" dust collection port
- Lubricated-for-life ball bearings
- Features ground-steel table inserts and 100-grit sleeve for each spindle
- Powder-coated finish
- CSA certified
- Approximate shipping weight: 296 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (4 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I bought this a few years ago, works great and saves time. The only issue I have is that the tools that come with the sander are very poor quality and do not fit properly on the spindle nut making it very difficult to change sanding drums. Other than that I am very pleased.