Grizzly G1071 - Oscillating Spindle Sander
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
Specifications & Features:
- Motor: Heavy-duty 1 HP, 120V/240V, single-phase, 12A/6A, prewired 120V
- 25" x 25" cast-iron table tilts 45°L, 15°R
- Ten spindle sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4", tapered and threaded
- Floor to table height: 35-1/2"
- Spindle speed: 1725 RPM
- Includes formed and welded steel stand
- Spindle oscillation: 72 SPM
- Stroke length: 1-1/2"
- Built-in 4" dust collection port
- Lubricated-for-life ball bearings
- Features ground-steel table inserts and 100-grit sleeve for each spindle
- Powder-coated finish
- CSA certified
- Approximate shipping weight: 296 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
5 Customer Reviews (4.2 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Works well, but inserts did not seat properly into the table and had to be filed down in order to be usable. Also, protective coating on the table was practically baked on and took much more than the usual amount of elbow grease in order to remove and properly wax it.
We have had the machine hooked up and running for a few weeks now and we are happy so far!
Good sander with lots of power. The nicest of it's type I have used. Very impressed with the low level of vibration compared to other similar units. Easily turns the largest drum against oak with heavy pressure. My only complaint is with the shipping otherwise I would give 5 stars. It seems like everything I get UPS freight comes scratched and dented. The crate came in pieces and held together with packing tape. The sander luckily only had one small dent and a few scratches, nothing to worry about being that it is a tool after all.
I bought this a few years ago, works great and saves time. The only issue I have is that the tools that come with the sander are very poor quality and do not fit properly on the spindle nut making it very difficult to change sanding drums. Other than that I am very pleased.