Porter-Cable PC180CHDK-2 - 1/2" 18V NiCD Compact Hammer Drill Kit
Need it by Fri. Nov 27th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- High output motor delivers 424 in/lbs of torque providing power to complete jobsite applicaitons more efficiently
- 2 Speed Gear Box (0 - 350, 0 - 1,500 RPM) - High speed for increased productivity and low speed provides maximum torque for heavy applications
- 22 Position clutch allows the user to properly set torque which reduces overdriving and stripping of fasteners
- Hammer setting delivers 0 - 25,500 BPM for fast drilling speed in block, brick and concrete
- All metal 1/2 in. keyless chuck offers excellent bit retention and jobsite duribility
- Compact 9.0" Drill length easily fits into tight drilling and fastening applications
- Lightweight 5.0 lbs with NiCD battery reduces user fatigue during extend periods of use
- Contoured handle with over mold provides better fit in user hands and minimizes rubbing and vibration
- Integrated LED Work Light provides additional light to work area for greater visibility
- 1.5 amp/hour NiCD battery packs delivers more power to tool for greater performance and more runtime
- 60 Minute NiCD Charger
- Compatible with Porter-Cable Lithium Ion and NiCD battery packs allows user to use all Porter-Cable 18 volt batteries regardless of chemistry
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Type: NiCD
- Amp Hour: 1.5 AH
- Chuck Size: 1/2" "
- Speed: 0-350/0-1,500 rpm
- BPM: 0-25,500
- Torque: 424 in-lbs
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Length: 9.0 "
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
- (1) PC1800HD
- (1) PCMVC Battery Charger
- (2) PC18B NiCD Batteries
- (1) Storage Bag
- (1) Double Ended Bit Tip
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .