Porter-Cable’s PCL120DDC-2 12-volt Max compact lithium-ion 3/8-inch drill/driver has a 2-speed gearbox that provides versatility at multiple velocities as well as a number of other helpful features, making it an ideal drill for carpenters, woodworkers, contractors, home DIY enthusiasts, and others looking for a compact drill that still packs the necessary power. With a 2-speed gearbox Porter-Cable’s PCL120DDC-2 3/8-inch drill/driver is the right choice for a wide variety of high-speed drilling tasks. The speeds cover 0-315 and 0-1,200 rpm and combine with high-torque fastening and a serious 220 in-lbs of maximum torque into a total drilling package. The tool’s single-sleeve 3/8-inch chuck has a secure spindle lock, which adds to the drilling equation, providing high grip torque and a layer of bit retention. The variable speed trigger ensures that a user has solid drilling control in all jobs. The adjustable clutch boasts 20 drilling/driving settings, which increases flexibility with an array of material types. Coming in at only 7-1/2 inches long and weighing just 2.4 pounds with battery in place, Porter-Cable’s PCL120DDC-2 3/8-inch drill/driver is ideal for jobs that don’t have a lot of space, such as working in cabinets, closets, or drawers, and for reducing user strain when drilling upwards. There’s a handy magnetic bit holder that makes storage easy and helps to keep bits from being lost and an LED work light that provides light for work areas under dim or low lighting conditions. There is also a helpful belt hook that keeps the drill accessible. Porter-Cable’s PCL120DDC-2 compact 3/8-inch drill/driver measures 7-1/2 inches long. It comes with a 3-year limited warranty, a 1-year free service contract, and a 90 day money back guarantee.
- Ultra compact size and light weight is ideal for fitting into tight areas and for overhead applications
- Drill/driver has a 2-speed gearbox for high-speed drilling and high-torque fastening and an adjustable clutch with 20 settings
- Impact technology delivers 950 in/lbs torque without kick-back
- Drill/driver’s 3/8" single sleeve chuck with spindle lock provides high grip torque for bit retention
- Impact driver with 1/4" hex quick-release chuck for fast accessory changes
- Variable speed triggers deliver maximum control in all applications
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.