Porter-Cable PCL180CDK-2 - 18V 1/2" Lithium Drill/Driver
Need it by Tue. Sep 8th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- All metal 1/2 in. keyless chuck offers excellent bit retention and jobsite durability
- Integral L.E.D. worklight provides additional light to work area for greater visibility
- 2-Speed high torque/high speed gearbox (0-350, 0-1,500 RPM) for increased productivity and for heavy applications
- High output motor delivers 424 in/lbs of torque - The power to complete jobsite applicatons more efficiently
- 22 Position clutch allows the user to properly set torque which reduces overdriving and stripping of fasteners
- Compact 8.1 " Drill length easily fits into tight drilling and fastening applications
- 3.8 lbs with LX battery pack reduces user fatique during extended periods of use
- Contoured handle with over mold provides better fit in user hands and minimizes rubbing and vibration
- Low Impedance 1.3 amp/hour Lithium Ion Batteries optimizes drill performance by providing more energy to tool during heavy applications
- 30 Minute Multi-volt charger quickly charges both Lithium Ion and NiCD batteries to keep the user working
- Compatible with Porter-Cable Lithium Ion and NiCD battery packs allows user to use all Porter-Cable 18 volt batteries regardless of chemistry
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Amp Hour: 1.3 AH
- Chuck Size: 1/2 "
- Torque: 424 in-lbs
- Speed: 0-350/0-1,500 rpm
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Type: Metal, Locking
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- Length: 8.1"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.