Porter-Cable PCL212IDC-2 Compact 12v Lithium Drill & Impact Driver
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. Jul 7th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Though the drill/driver and impact driver have a lighter weight and a more compact size, they still are ideal for helping with a wide range of jobs thanks to their power and high performance. It starts with the drill/driver’s 2-speed gearbox that brings high-speed drilling, at 0-315 and 0-1,200 rpm, and its 220 inch-pounds of max torque for high-torque fastening. Also, the impact driver provides 950 inch-pounds of torque, but still avoids any kickback, making it easier on the user while not sacrificing any performance.
Porter-Cable’s PCL212IDC-2 2-tool kit’s drill/driver has an adjustable clutch that boasts 20 settings, delivering flexibility when used with an array of materials, and its single-sleeve 3/8-inch chuck has a spindle lock that instills high grip torque for helpful bit retention. In addition, the impact driver has a 1/4-inch quick-release hex chuck that makes it possible to have rapid accessory changing, thereby saving time on the job. The LED work lights help to make work easier in low lighting or dim areas, while the magnetic belt hooks keep the tools close and ready for action, and the magnetic bit holders keep the screws in order.
- Ultra compact size and light weight is ideal for fitting into tight areas and for overhead applications
- Drill/driver has a 2-speed gearbox for high-speed drilling and high-torque fastening and an adjustable clutch with 20 settings
- Impact technology delivers 950 in/lbs torque without kick-back
- Drill/driver’s 3/8" single sleeve chuck with spindle lock provides high grip torque for bit retention
- Impact driver with 1/4" hex quick-release chuck for fast accessory changes
- Variable speed triggers deliver maximum control in all applications
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.