Milwaukee 6480-20 - Panel Saw
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
- Cut up to 4' x 8' sections of paneling to size.
- All steel frame, square tubing is electrically welded - will not warp or twist.
- Innovative horizontal handle for convenient On/Off operation.
- Heavy-duty commercial-grade paddle switch for durability and long life.
- Cutting accuracy to within 1/32" in either crosscutting or ripping directions.
- Powerful 15 Amp Milwaukee built motor.
- Retractable counter-weight assists in smooth pull down and return of saw carriage.
- Power unit can be easily changed from crosscutting to ripping.
- Smooth acting roller mechanism allows heavy material to gently roll through machine.
- Saw carriage moves up and down on graphite impregnated nylon roller bearings, which require no lubrication.
- Rating: 120V AC / DC
- Horsepower: 3-1/4 HP Max.
- No-load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 8-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Max Cut: 1-3/4"
- Dimensions: 70"H x 60"W
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- Panel saw
- 40 Tooth trim/finish blade
- On board blade wrench
This model is not recommended for panels larger than 4' x 8', & Extension Kit (H7050) is recommended for ripping panels over 6' L.
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing power tools, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.