Milwaukee 6480-20 - Panel Saw
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Cut up to 4' x 8' sections of paneling to size.
- All steel frame, square tubing is electrically welded - will not warp or twist.
- Innovative horizontal handle for convenient On/Off operation.
- Heavy-duty commercial-grade paddle switch for durability and long life.
- Cutting accuracy to within 1/32" in either crosscutting or ripping directions.
- Powerful 15 Amp Milwaukee built motor.
- Retractable counter-weight assists in smooth pull down and return of saw carriage.
- Power unit can be easily changed from crosscutting to ripping.
- Smooth acting roller mechanism allows heavy material to gently roll through machine.
- Saw carriage moves up and down on graphite impregnated nylon roller bearings, which require no lubrication.
- Rating: 120V AC / DC
- Horsepower: 3-1/4 HP Max.
- No-load RPM: 5,800
- Blade Size: 8-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Max Cut: 1-3/4"
- Dimensions: 70"H x 60"W
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- Panel saw
- 40 Tooth trim/finish blade
- On board blade wrench
This model is not recommended for panels larger than 4' x 8', & Extension Kit (H7050) is recommended for ripping panels over 6' L.
Please note that unless this is picked up in the showroom, this item ships directly from Milwaukee. As such it may take a few additional days of processing before shipping.
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing power tools, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Bought this panel saw, the panel saw shipped direct from Milwaukee missing the saw balancer. Both Grizzly and Milwaukee were helpful in resolving the missing part. It did take a couple of calls to Milwaukee but was able to get the missing part and it works excellent after getting it installed.