Grizzly H8203 - Professional Drill Bit Sharpening Machine
click to zoom
Need it by Thu. Oct 8th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
This precision made Drill Bit Sharpening Machine is so simple to use, anyone can sharpen dull bits in three easy steps. Just set the drill bit in the collet, grind the taper relief angle and grind the web thinning angle to reduce the center point width. It features a depth adjustment gauge, tapered diamond wheel, 90°-140° angle setting adjustment and built-in collet tray. Collet sizes include 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 3/8", 25/64", 7/16", 15/32" and 1/2". Patented in the US!
- 170 grit, 65° tapered diamond grinding wheel
- Sharpens 1/8" - 1/2" (3-13mm) twist drill bits
- Sharpens HSS, TiN-coated, cobalt and carbide bits
- Includes cleaning knob brush and 11 collets
- Easy three-step sharpening process
- 6,000 RPM
- Machine weight: 18 lbs.
- Smooth, low-vibration grinding will amaze you!
- Optional tungsten grinding wheel required for grinding carbide
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .