Grizzly | Model: T27620
Professional Planishing Hammer
Grizzly T27620 - Professional Planishing Hammer
click to zoom
See this item in our 2016 Main Catalog!648
Enjoy complete shaping control and smooth finishes on your sheet metal projects with our T27620 Planishing Hammer. The cast iron and steel construction provides a solid foundation, and the 27" throat capacity and 4600 stroke per minute hammer means you'll have the room to accommodate a wide range of jobs. The on board filter-lubricator-regulator provides convenient air pressure control and low-maintenance operation for forming up to 14-gauge aluminum or 16-gauge mild steel. Easy to use foot-operated pedal gives you the flexibility and control you'll need for forming even the largest and most awkward shapes and sizes. Includes 8 radius dies for a wide range of projects.
- Throat Capacity: 27"
- Strokes per minute: 4600
- Max. aluminum thickness: 14-gauge
- Max. mild steel thickness: 16-gauge
- Air pressure: 90–120 PSI
- Air Consumption: 12 CFM
- Overall dimensions: 32" wide x 61" high x 33-1/2" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 253 lbs.
- Foot pedal operation
- Locking handwheel height adjustment
- Built-in air filter, regulator, and lubricator
- 27" Throat capacity
- 8 Radius dies: 3/4", 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", and 12"
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for T27620