G7978 Rotary Phase Converter - 15 HP
These rotary phase converters allow you to operate
3-phase machinery from a single-phase power
source at 100% power and 95% efficiency. Each
model operates up to twice its nameplate rating in
mixed-motor load. For heavily-loaded or hard-start
machinery, such as gearhead lathes, compressors, or
dust collectors, choose a nameplate rating 3 times the
HP of the most heavily loaded motor. See our individual
3-phase machine pages for specific phase converter
recommendations. For application assistance, please
call our technical support group at (570) 546-9663.
- Cool and quiet operation
- Operates 3-phase motors at full power
- 95% electrical efficiency
- Drip-proof cast iron casing
- Single or multiple loads
- Identical input/output voltages
- "Stackable" for higher HP requirements
- Step-by-step instructions
- 15 HP
- Starting capacity: 12 HP
- Shipping weight: 266 lbs.
Made in the U.S.A.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates