Grizzly T10222 - Router Extension Table for Table Saw
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. May 3rd?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Unique “double cross” 3/4" x 3/8" T-slots
- Accepts most brands of portable routers
- 27" width fits most table saws
- Aircraft-grade extruded-aluminum fence
- Two large aluminum lock handles
- Equipped with a starting pin
- Includes an adjustable support post
- Table size: 27" W x 20" D
- Table T-slots 3/4" x 3/4"
- Fence size (x 2): 12-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 5/8"
- Table insert size: 4"
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
NOTICE: Installation usually requires permanent modification to your table saw or its parts. This modification may include cutting, grinding, drilling, and tapping threads in metal surfaces. Please read the Owner's Manual available online.
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Previously I had a bench top router table which would move around. I now have this mounted to my table saw, with the mobile base and mobile base extension. It is rock solid, and doesn't budge when routing. The fence is top quality. Extremely glad I finally got this.