Grizzly T10222 - Router Extension Table for Table Saw
click to zoom
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Unique “double cross” 3/4" x 3/8" T-slots
- Accepts most brands of portable routers
- 27" width fits most table saws
- Aircraft-grade extruded-aluminum fence
- Two large aluminum lock handles
- Equipped with a starting pin
- Includes an adjustable support post
- Table size: 27" W x 20" D
- Table T-slots 3/4" x 3/4"
- Fence size (x 2): 12-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 5/8"
- Table insert size: 4"
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
NOTICE: Installation usually requires permanent modification to your table saw or its parts. This modification may include cutting, grinding, drilling, and tapping threads in metal surfaces. Please read the Owner's Manual available online.
2 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Previously I had a bench top router table which would move around. I now have this mounted to my table saw, with the mobile base and mobile base extension. It is rock solid, and doesn't budge when routing. The fence is top quality. Extremely glad I finally got this.
I have had this saw extension for years with a 3.25 horse router Porter Cable Router and I have worked it hard. It has not moved and it is very reliable and it is what you would expect from a router extension. I have put after market router lift on it and that made a work of differences. I use to go under the table for adjusting the height and that got old quickly.