Grizzly G5394 - Stroke Sander
click to zoom
- Sliding ways travel on ball bearings
- Table elevation is handwheel operated
- Fully adjustable belt tracking and tension
- Two 4" dust ports
- Platen handle swivels left and right
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 17A
- Table Size: 58" x 23-3/4"
- Table vertical travel: 24"
- Platen horizontal travel: 59"
- Table lateral travel: 18"
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 186"
- Belt speed: 3500 SFPM
- Drive roller diameter: 8"
- Approx. shipping weight: 725 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Ordered the sander for my 60th birthday, unfortunately they were out of stock, I just about said the heck with it, but I decided to order it anyway. I have a 1 1/2 hp Grizzly shaper that has been a good tool too, but I am utterly amazed at this piece of machinery. The assembly was easy, my son helped and I got him to do all the hard work LOL I was amazed that even the tracking was set perfect, it may not happen all the time but, I suspect it will be very close. The operation is smooth as silk, even though it isn't perfectly level as I have to move some other machinery around to get it where I want it permanently
I would definitely recommend buying one if you are thinking about it and would be more than happy to show it off to anyone in our area thinking about buying one
Well done team Grizzly, and to be honest, I am pretty hard to please sometimes, just ask my wife LOL