Grizzly | Model: G0805
Super Heavy-Duty Angle Notcher, 9-Gauge
Grizzly G0805 - Super Heavy-Duty Angle Notcher, 9-Gauge
click to zoom
See this item in our 2017 Main Catalog!705
When it comes to powering through heavy-gauge sheet steel day-in and day-out, it's hard to beat the power and long-term durability of a hydraulic ram system. If power and durability are must-haves for your shop, look no further than our G0805 Super Heavy-Duty Angle Notcher for shearing consistent notches up to 7-7/8" x 7-7/8". Precision-ground hardened-steel blades slice at a blazing 50 stroke per minute thanks to the 3 HP direct-drive motor. Cutting operations are also a breeze with the independentlyadjustable fences and movable foot-control pedestal, which allows you to stand back and support large workpieces safely while still completing the cut.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V or 440V*, 3-phase, prewired for 220V
- Amps: 8.6A/4.3A
- Power transfer: Direct drive
- Maximum thickness mild steel: 9 gauge
- Maximum hydraulic force: 12 tons
- Maximum notch size: 7-7/8" x 7-7/8"
- Notch angle: 90°
- Strokes per minute: 50
- Table size: 23-1/2" x 27-1/2"
- Table thickness: 1-7/8"
- Floor to table height: 35-1/2"
- Hydraulic oil capacity: 5 gal
- Approximate shipping weight: 904 lbs.
- Foot-controlled, hydraulic-powered cutting operation
- Cast iron table with angle guides and inch/metric scales
- Cast iron headstock ram
- Emergency stop button on foot-control pedestal
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0805