South Bend | SKU: SB1029 | Model: APSG-618A
Surface Grinder 6" x 18"
South Bend APSG-618A - Surface Grinder 6" x 18"
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!651
This machine was created specifically for use in the toolrooms of machine shops. All cast iron construction with outstanding components. Beautiful South Bend® light gray and two-tone blue color scheme. Built in the true South Bend® fashion of precision and high quality, the machine table glides like the movement of a fine Swiss watch! You will not be disappointed!
- Table size: 5-3/4" x 17-3/4"
- Longitudinal travel: 19-3/8"
- Cross travel: 7-9/16"
- T-slot: 5/8"
- Min. distance surface to spindle center: 2-3/8"
- Max. distance surface to spindle center: 19-1/4" (490mm)
- Spindle arbor: 7-1/2 degree
- Spindle speed: 3450 RPM
- Motor size: 1-1/2 HP, 3-phase
- Motor voltage: 220V/440V, 60 Hz, prewired to 220V
- Grinding wheel size: 7" x 1/2" x 1-1/4"
- Vertical feed handwheel per revolution: 0.05"
- Vertical feed handwheel graduation: 0.0002" (0.005mm)
- Cross feed handwheel per revolution: .2" (5mm)
- Cross feed handwheel graduation: 0.001"
- Floor to table height: 39-5/8"
- Space required for full range of movement: 68" W x 67-3/4" H x 47" D
- Machine footprint (stand only): 26-1/2" x 28"
- Approximate shipping weight: 2082 lbs.
- Net machine weight: 1912 lbs.
- Adjustable position dust port: 2-1/2"
- Japanese NSK bearings
- Precision hand-scraped ways by craftsmen who have over 30 years scraping experience!
- Precision ball slideways for super smooth and precise operation—a total joy to feel the table of this machine glide so nicely
- Stand built from one-piece heavy-duty cast iron casting
- Excellent South Bend® uncompromising quality
- Constant flow lubrication system
- Grinding wheel
- Wheel flange
- Wheel guard
- Tool box and instruction manual
- Allen Bradley® electrical components
- South Bend® brass nameplates (2)
- Tool tray
- Lifting hooks (4)
- Oil Pump
- Diamond dressing tool
- Wheel balancing arbor
- Adjustable table travel stops
- Top quality South Bend® magnetic chuck
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for SB1029