Grizzly T10057 - Tapping Attachment - MT #2
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
Turn your drill press into a tapping machine. Adjustable internal clutch mechanism lets you tap 1/8" – 1/2" (M3 – M12) threads.
- Arbor: MT#2
- Jaw Type: 3-Jaw, Spring-Loaded
- Maximum Speed: 700 RPM
- Construction: High Carbon Steel
- Steel Hardness: 46-56 HRC
- Overall Length: 9" (225mm)
- Stop Lever Length: 8-3/4" (220mm)
- Reverse Type: Auto Reversing
- Typical Concentricity: +/- 0.001"
- Head Diameter: 2.750" (70mm)
- Tapping Capacity (Metric): M3 to M12
- Tapping Capacity (SAE): 1/8" to 1/2"
- Drill Chuck Capacity: 13/32" (10mm)