Grizzly T10057 - Tapping Attachment - MT #2
click to zoom
Need it by Fri. Mar 24th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Turn your drill press into a tapping machine. Adjustable internal clutch mechanism lets you tap 1/8" ? 1/2" (M3 ? M12) threads.
- Arbor: MT#2
- Jaw Type: 3-Jaw, Spring-Loaded
- Maximum Speed: 700 RPM
- Construction: High Carbon Steel
- Steel Hardness: 46-56 HRC
- Overall Length: 9" (225mm)
- Stop Lever Length: 8-3/4" (220mm)
- Reverse Type: Auto Reversing
- Typical Concentricity: +/- 0.001"
- Head Diameter: 2.750" (70mm)
- Tapping Capacity (Metric): M3 to M12
- Tapping Capacity (SAE): 1/8" to 1/2"
- Drill Chuck Capacity: 13/32" (10mm)