Grizzly | Model: G9860
The Ultimate 12" Jointer
Grizzly G9860 - The Ultimate 12" Jointer
click to zoom
The G9860 Ultimate 12" Jointer is another member of our "Money-No-Object" jointer line and is loaded with industrial features. The close-tolerance beds have been ground and hardened to endure decades of use. The centrally mounted fence assures accurate edge jointing and the large beds will make face planing a pleasure. The handwheels deliver exact control over table movement, making adjustments almost effortless. Its massive weight of nearly 1200 lbs. guarantees smooth operation and a lifetime of satisfaction. And remember, a jointer this size can actually save money by turning unusable "cupped" lumber into perfectly flat stock.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 16A
- Table size: 12-1/2" x 80"
- Floor to table height: 30-1/4"
- Overall length: 80"
- Overall width: 34-1/16"
- Fence: 4-3/4" x 39-1/4"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4"
- Cutterhead knives: 4
- Knife size: 12" x 1-3/16" x 1/8"
- Bevel jointing: 90° - 45°
- Maximum depth of cut: 5/16"
- Maximum width of cut: 11-13/16"
- Switch: Magnetic with thermal overload protector
- Power transfer: Twin V-belt drive
- Bearings: Shielded and lubricated
- Cutterhead speed: 5900 RPM
- Cuts per minute: 23,600
- Shipping weight: 1265 lbs.
- Fence is center mounted, positive stops at 45° and 90°
- Heavy-duty cast iron base
- Noise dampening system
- Cast iron table
- Pedestal-mounted ON/OFF switch
- 4 knife slot cutterhead with shielded ball bearings and grease fittings
- Cast aluminum guard
- Integral 4" dust port
- Includes a pair of safety push blocks
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G9860