G9860 The Ultimate 12" Jointer
The G9860 Ultimate 12" Jointer is another member of our "Money-No-Object" jointer line and is loaded with industrial features. The close-tolerance beds have been ground and hardened to endure decades of use. The centrally mounted fence assures accurate edge jointing and the large beds will make face planing a pleasure. The handwheels deliver exact control over table movement, making adjustments almost effortless. Its massive weight of nearly 1200 lbs. guarantees smooth operation and a lifetime of satisfaction. And remember, a jointer this size can actually save money by turning unusable "cupped" lumber into perfectly flat stock.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 16A
- Table size: 12-1/2" x 80"
- Floor to table height: 30-1/4"
- Overall length: 80"
- Overall width: 34-1/16"
- Fence: 4-3/4" x 39-1/4"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4"
- Cutterhead knives: 4
- Knife size: 12" x 1-3/16" x 1/8"
- Bevel jointing: 90° - 45°
- Maximum depth of cut: 5/16"
- Maximum width of cut: 11-13/16"
- Switch: Magnetic with thermal overload protector
- Power transfer: Twin V-belt drive
- Bearings: Shielded and lubricated
- Cutterhead speed: 5900 RPM
- Cuts per minute: 23,600
- Shipping weight: 1265 lbs.
- Fence is center mounted, positive stops at 45° and 90°
- Heavy-duty cast iron base
- Noise dampening system
- Cast iron table
- Pedestal-mounted ON/OFF switch
- 4 knife slot cutterhead with shielded ball bearings and grease fittings
- Cast aluminum guard
- Integral 4" dust port
- Includes a pair of safety push blocks
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates