T25552 Track Saw Master Pack
This track saw redefines the circular saw, making traditional circular saws obsolete! Its plunge-cutting action eliminates flip-up blade guards and its riving knife reduces the risk of pinching and kickback for a new revolution in safety. And, although this saw cuts like any other circular saw, the Guide Rail is indispensable for making straight cuts when cutting wide panels. No more unsafe, over-extended reaching, and poor balance while cutting wide panels on a table saw! Once you use this Track Saw, you'll never go back to your old circular saw!
- Suitable for a variety of materials like solid wood worktops, double-coated MDF boards, etc.
- Infinitely variable cutting depth up to 2-5/32"
- Rail system for accurate and inclusive splinter-free cuts
- Non-slip backing on the underside of the rail for secure grip on the workpiece
- Sliding surfaces on the guide rail ensure smooth machine operation
- Built-in riving knife for anti-kickback protection
- Anti-tilt bar provides a secure grip on the guide rail for miter cutting
- Includes saw blade
- Continuous cutting depth limiter
- Anti-kickback protection
- Dust port for shop vacuum
- Motor: 120V, 9A, 1.1 kW
- Motor speed: 5500 RPM
- Blade rim speed: 9,070 ft per second
- Max cutting depth at 90D: without rail 2-5/32", with rail 1-31/32"
- Max cutting depth at 45D: without rail 1-5/8", with rail 1-7/16"
- Saw blade: 160mm x 20mm x 48 tooth
- Distance between saw blade and wall: 5/8"
- Dust port diameter: 1-1/2"
- Combined approximate shipping weight: 20 lbs.
Master Pack Includes: T10687 Track Saw, T24872 Guide Rail and T25094 Accessory Pack.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: