T10687 Track Saw
The T10687 is sold as the saw only. Please see T24872
for the Guide Rail and T25094
for the Accessory Pack. The T25552
Master Pack includes the Saw, Guide Rail and Accessory Pack.
This track saw redefines the circular saw, making traditional circular saws obsolete! Its plunge-cutting action eliminates flip-up blade guards and its riving knife reduces the risk of pinching and kickback for a new revolution in safety. And, although this saw cuts like any other circular saw, the optional Guide Rail is indispensable for making straight cuts when cutting wide panels. No more unsafe, over-extended reaching, and poor balance while cutting wide panels on a table saw! Once you use this Track Saw, you'll never go back to your old circular saw!
- Suitable for a variety of materials like solid wood worktops, double-coated MDF boards, etc.
- Infinitely variable cutting depth up to 2-5/32
- Built-in riving knife for anti-kickback protection
- Includes saw blade
- Continuous cutting depth limiter
- Anti-kickback protection
- Dust port for shop vacuum
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates