Need it by Tue. Mar 3rd?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
This track saw redefines the circular saw, making traditional circular saws obsolete! Its plunge-cutting action eliminates flip-up blade guards and its riving knife reduces the risk of pinching and kickback for a new revolution in safety. And, although this saw cuts like any other circular saw, the optional Guide Rail is indispensable for making straight cuts when cutting wide panels. No more unsafe, over-extended reaching, and poor balance while cutting wide panels on a table saw! Once you use this Track Saw, you'll never go back to your old circular saw!
- Suitable for a variety of materials like solid wood worktops, double-coated MDF boards, etc.
- Infinitely variable cutting depth up to 2-5/32
- Built-in riving knife for anti-kickback protection
- Includes saw blade
- Continuous cutting depth limiter
- Anti-kickback protection
- Dust port for shop vacuum
- ETL listed
- Motor: 120V, 9A, 1.1 kW
- Motor speed: 5500 RPM
- Blade rim speed: 9070 ft per minute
- Max cutting depth at 90D: without rail 2-5/32", with rail 1-31/32"
- Max cutting depth at 45D: without rail 1-5/8", with rail 1-7/16"
- Saw blade: 160mm x 20mm x 48 tooth
- Distance between saw blade and wall: 5/8"
- Dust port diameter: 1-1/2"
- Weight 11 lbs.
Guide Rail T24872 and Accessory Pack T25094 must be purchased separately.