Grizzly T10687 - Track Saw
Need it by Tue. Mar 28th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
This track saw redefines the circular saw, making traditional circular saws obsolete! Its plunge-cutting action eliminates flip-up blade guards and its riving knife reduces the risk of pinching and kickback for a new revolution in safety. And, although this saw cuts like any other circular saw, the optional Guide Rail is indispensable for making straight cuts when cutting wide panels. No more unsafe, over-extended reaching, and poor balance while cutting wide panels on a table saw! Once you use this Track Saw, you'll never go back to your old circular saw!
- Suitable for a variety of materials like solid wood worktops, double-coated MDF boards, etc.
- Infinitely variable cutting depth up to 2-5/32
- Built-in riving knife for anti-kickback protection
- Includes saw blade
- Continuous cutting depth limiter
- Anti-kickback protection
- Dust port for shop vacuum
- ETL listed
- Motor: 120V, 9A, 1.1 kW
- Motor speed: 5500 RPM
- Blade rim speed: 9070 ft per minute
- Max cutting depth at 90D: without rail 2-5/32", with rail 1-31/32"
- Max cutting depth at 45D: without rail 1-5/8", with rail 1-7/16"
- Saw blade: 160mm x 20mm x 48 tooth
- Distance between saw blade and wall: 5/8"
- Dust port diameter: 1-1/2"
- Weight 11 lbs.
Guide Rail T24872 and Accessory Pack T25094 must be purchased separately.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
4 Customer Reviews (4.8 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I bought this on Black Friday weekend and it was a bargain. At first I was a bit disappointed. Out of the box I figured it would be close to being setup. After a few cuts the saw was hard to push thru the cut. The saw would bind and bog down. After looking closer, I noticed that the blade was not parallel base. After opening up the holes to allow for adjusting I was able to true up the blade and the saw worked great. Definitely recommend
I like it ,,, I use it to trim edges on live edge boards where a table saw just can't do with out a bunch of setup and jigs to get that one straight edge to work from ... \r\nSo far it seems to have all the power to handle the jobs, the riving knife is great addition to prevent pinching ... So far no issues or problems, not to mention a good price point\r\ncompared to other brands ...