DeWalt D26676 - Tradesman Hand Planer
click to zoom
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods
- 34,000 cuts per minute at 17,000 rpm achieves a fast removal rate
- 1/16" (1.5mm) maximum depth of cut
- Includes industry-standard large, resharpenable high speed steel blades for straight edging or framing applications
- Also accepts reversible carbide blades for improved blade life and material finish
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 1/16" (1.5mm approximately)
- Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material
- Precision machined groove in front shoe allows for edge chamfering
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability
- Ergonomically designed handle provides greater comfort and less user fatigue
- Includes Two resharpenable high-speed steel blades (installed), rabbeting fence, blade depth setting gauge, blade sharpening tool, and socket wrench