Grizzly G0808 - Variable-Speed Gearhead Drill Press With Cross-Slide Table
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
This was a personal drill press for the President's shop at his home, but when he saw how unique it was, he decided to make it available to Grizzly's customers, some of whom may like a high-end, fully-loaded drill press. Buy once, cry once!
- Motor: 1.5HP, 220V, 3-phase, 1720 RPM, 5.5A with variable frequency drive for operating on single-phase power
- Swing: 20-3/4"
- Max distance spindle-to-table: 17-1/2"
- Max distance spindle-to-base: 42"
- Table size: 23"L x 7-1/2"W x 1-3/4"H
- Vertical table travel: 17-3/4"
- Table swivel: 360°
- Maximum head tilt (left/right): 30°/90°
- Spindle travel: 4-7/8"
- Spindle speeds: Variable, 0-2500 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Quill flange/collar dia: 2-15/16"
- Drilling capacity for mild steel: 1-9/16"
- T-slot width: 1/2" (4 slots on table, 1-1/2" on center)
- Overall dimensions: 42"W x 77-1/2"H x 46-1/2"D
- Footprint: 26"L x 18-1/2"W
- Approximate shipping weight: 739 lb.
- Variable frequency drive for 3-phase speed control while only requiring a single-phase power supply
- Longitudinal power feed on precision-ground cast-iron table with independent power supply
- Power feed or hand crank rack-and-pinion table elevation
- Coarse and fine downfeed controls
- Cast iron base with two 1/2" T-slots, 8-7/8" on center
- 360° table positioning around column
- 360° head positioning around column
- Digital speed display
- Front mount E-stop button
- Forward/reverse spindle switch
- Gear head with 2.64 qt. oil capacity
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (4 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
The G0808 is a good drill press, however the motor (or gearing) to the table height adjustment stopped working within a few weeks of arrival. Customer Service has been helpful and is willing to take back/replace parts. However we are in production and have not had the time to disassemble the whole assembly to determine exactly what part is broken or to return things. Hence the rating for now, which would otherwise have been higher