Grizzly G0748 - Vertical Mill - Variable-Speed
This 10" x 50" Variable Speed Vertical Mill is essentially the variable speed version of our G0747, featuring the same attention to detail, high-quality construction, and precise tolerances that made it one of our staff favorites. We're sure that this variable speed model will be one of your favorites, too. Besides the solid, smooth feel of the table and headstock controls, and the very nice fit-and-finish, the spindle can be positioned at nearly any angle around the table, making this an incredibly versatile machine. The headstock has 24" of ram travel and can rotate 360° around the column. The head itself can tilt forward or backward 45° and swivel left or right 90°. The spindle has three automatic downfeed speeds and a variable speed range that can go as slow as 60 RPM (one of the slowest milling machines we carry) or as fast as 4200 RPM. Check out the rest of the features and specs below and you'll see—this is an extraordinary value!
- One-shot pump way lubrication
- Y and Z axis way covers
- Auto-downfeed with micro-adjustable auto stop
- Longitudinal power feed
- Variable speed spindle rotation
- Chrome-plated precision-ground quill
- Meehanite cast iron
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM
- Power transfer: V-belt and gear
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Swing: 48-3/4"
- Longitudinal table travel: 29-7/8"
- Cross table travel: 15-3/4"
- Vertical table travel: 16"
- Ram travel: 24"
- Ram swivel angle: 360°
- Head tilt (left-to-right): 90°
- Head tilt (front-to-back): 45°
- Turret or column swivel (left and right): 360°
- Distance spindle to column: 24-3/8"
- Distance spindle to table: 16-7/8"
- Drilling capacity for cast iron: 1-1/4"
- Drilling capacity for steel: 1"
- Number of vertical spindle speeds: Variable
- Range of vertical spindle speeds: 60–4200 RPM
- Quill diameter: 86mm
- Quill feed rates: 0.0015, 0.003, 0.008 in/rev
- Table length: 50"
- Table width: 10"
- Table thickness: 35/16"
- T-slots: 3 at 2-1/2" centers, 5/8" wide
- Approximate shipping weight: 2558 lbs.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .