G3103 Vertical Mill w/ Table Power Feed
These are beautifully produced, accurate machines that are far more than just a step above a mill/drill. They feature a tilting head, a knee, one shot lubrication, satin finished dials, 9 speeds and so much more. Also features a power feeder for smoother finishes and easy operation.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC, prewired 110V
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Swing: 11"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 12-1/2"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-9/16" centers, 1/2" wide
- Table size: 6-1/8" x 26"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 15-5/8"
- Table travel (cross): 6"
- Max. drilling capacity for cast iron: 1"
- Max. drilling capacity for steel: 3/4"
- Head tilt: 45° R & L
- Ram swiveling angle: 45° R & L
- Number of speeds: 9
- Range of speeds: 240–2760 RPM
- Overall dimensions: 45-1/2" W x 66-5/8" H x 41" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 904 lbs.
- High precision-ground vertical and cross ways
- Milling head micro-feed
- Head tilts to 45° both ways. 45° rotation on horizontal surface
- Lower noise and convenient operation
- Built-in worklight
- Tapered roller Class 7 spindle bearings
- One-shot lubrication
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: