Grizzly | Model: G3102
Grizzly G3102 - Vertical Mill
These are beautifully produced, accurate machines that are far more than just a step above a mill/drill. They feature a tilting head, a knee, one shot lubrication, satin finished dials, 9 speeds and so much more.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC, prewired 110V
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Swing: 11"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 12-1/2"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-9/16" centers, 1/2" wide
- Table size: 6-1/8" x 26"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 15-5/8"
- Table travel (cross): 6"
- Max. drilling capacity for cast iron: 1"
- Max. drilling capacity for steel: 3/4"
- Head tilt: 45° R & L
- Ram swiveling angle: 45° R & L
- Number of speeds: 9
- Range of speeds: 240–2760 RPM
- Overall dimensions: 45-1/2" W x 66-5/8" H x 41" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 904 lbs.
- High precision-ground vertical and cross ways
- Milling head micro-feed
- Head tilts to 45° both ways. 45° rotation on horizontal surface
- Lower noise and convenient operation
- Built-in worklight
- Tapered roller Class 7 spindle bearings
- One-shot lubrication
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G3102