Grizzly G0621X - Vertical Wood/Metal Bandsaw
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Variable speed control
- Left and right table tilting control
- Upper and lower blade guides
- Rack and pinion adjustment on upper blade guide support
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Fully balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires
- Quick release blade tension
- Steel guide blocks
- 2-1/2" universal dust port
- Includes rip fence and miter gauge
- Rip fence comes with: Right and left reading indicators, T-slots for quick change attachments, Dead lift quick release, Ball bearing slide, Solid lever lock
- Motor: 1-1/4 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 1725 RPM, 4.8 Amps with single-phase inverter
- Required power source: 220V, single-phase, 60Hz
- Maximum cutting height: 10"
- Throat capacity: 13-1/2"
- Blade length: 108"
- Blade size range: 1/8" - 1"
- Included blade size: 108-1/8" x 3/8" x 6 TPI (similar to Grizzly model H9967 wood cutting blade)
- Blade speed: variable, 150 - 3000 FPM
- Table tilt: 45° right, 5° left
- Floor to table height: 38-1/2"
- Table size: 16" x 20" Overall dimensions: 72-1/2"H x 30"W x 30"D
- Approx. shipping weight: 271 lbs.