Grizzly T10614 - Viper's Venom Cutting Oil, 8 oz.
Need it by Tue. May 2nd?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Viper's Venom is a superior high-sulfur cutting oil that is specifically formulated for cutting all ferrous metals. Ideal for tapping, threading, reaming, and lathe work. Works extremely well when threading or reaming stainless steel rifle barrels due to its extreme lubricity and cooling properties.
- Viper's Venom is a stable product. It contains saponifiables to promote adhesion to the work and tools, and to provide oiliness
- It is fortified with sulfur and chlorine to reduce metal pick-up, galling, and welding
- It has good cooling ability
- It will cause only slight staining of ferrous metals
- It will not cause sticking or gumming
- It has good resistance to rancidity