Grizzly T10615 - Viper's Venom Cutting Oil, Quart
Need it by Thu. Apr 27th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Viper's Venom is a superior high-sulfur cutting oil that is specifically formulated for cutting all ferrous metals. Ideal for tapping, threading, reaming, and lathe work. Works extremely well when threading or reaming stainless steel rifle barrels due to its extreme lubricity and cooling properties.
- Viper's Venom is a stable product. It contains saponifiables to promote adhesion to the work and tools, and to provide oiliness
- It is fortified with sulfur and chlorine to reduce metal pick-up, galling, and welding
- It has good cooling ability
- It will cause only slight staining of ferrous metals
- It will not cause sticking or gumming
- It has good resistance to rancidity
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
3 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Great product, great service. Grizzly is my supplier of choice on this product and also many other products because of their support of shooting sports.
Helps form good chips and makes drilling faster and easier. The drills are cooler after drilling with vipers venom than without. You can actually feel a difference (with a drill press or mill or lathe). You can feel it take less pressure for the drill to cut and for nice chips to form. I have not used it with end mills or with a lathe but you should still definitely get this.