G0658 12 x 20 Heavy-Duty Bench-Top Wood Lathe
Get good sized spindle turning capacity with outboard turning capability in a single Benchtop Wood Lathe package. Heavy-duty cast iron construction and a 3/4 HP motor means this lathe can take what ever you throw its way. Variable speeds over three step pulley ranges give you plenty of control over nearly any turning situation. Made in an ISO 9001 factory. We have a limited supply of stock that is CSA certified. Please call 1-800-523-4777 for more details, as these are available upon request only. Shipping exceptions may apply.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Swing over bed: 12"
- Distance between centers: 20"
- Swing over tool rest: 9"
- Heavy-duty, precision ground cast iron bed
- Three variable speed ranges:
- Low: 300-1000, Mid: 600-2000,
- High: 1200-4000 RPM
- 1" x 8 TPI RH headstock spindle
- MT #2 spindle and tailstock tapers
- 2-1/4" tailstock barrel travel
- Switch has removable safety key
- Includes live center, spur center, 3" face plate and knockout bar
- Approximate shipping weight: 132 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates