We have immediate full-time openings for Customer Service Representatives in our Springfield, MO facility.
- Answering inbound calls
- Order and returns processing
- Providing order status updates
- Checking product inventory
- Offering additional value added products
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Promoting the Grizzly brand
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 WPM
- At least 1 year of applicable customer service experience is required
- Team oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to a competitive pay we also offer:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance policies
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discounts
We offer a fast paced, professional, collaborative and structured environment.
Please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal opportunity employer.