We are looking for an experienced Call Center Manager in our Springfield, MO facility.
- Developing and leading highly motivated, productive and professional inbound sales and customer service teams
- Leading by example in fostering a positive and professional team environment
- Managing the daily operations of the inbound Call Center
- Monitoring and managing customer contact processes, ensuring teams meet the required call quality metrics
- Handling of escalated customer complaints, and identifying opportunities for business improvements
- Directing team building and performance improvement strategies that facilitate retention
- Workforce management, including agent productivity, forecasting, analysis of shift patterns and their impact on service levels
- Seasonal recruitment, including planning, selection and staffing of positions as forecasted
- 6 years of progressive inbound call center experience in a leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to achieve business goals through the management of individual performance objectives and accountabilities including service metrics for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality with the ability to build rapport quickly and establish trust and confidence
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with abilities to communicate and interact effectively with diverse individuals at all levels throughout the organization
- Proven decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Commitment to, and experience in acquiring and applying industry best practices
- Dynamic presentation & facilitation skills with the ability to motivate and engage others
- High level of competency in MS Office Suite. AS400 experience a plus.
About Our Company:
Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial, Inc. (www.grizzly.com) has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories, with almost a million square feet of warehouse space in two states. Grizzly products can be found in all sizes of shops, from the large industrial production users, to the smaller cabinet and machine shops.
We provide high-quality products at the lowest possible prices through strong internet and catalog presence. Grizzly was the first tool and machinery company to have a website over two decades ago.
As a company, we value a strong work ethic and promote a corporate structure that is professional, collaborative, and organized. We place a strong value on respect, ethics and integrity and promote a positive, cooperative and fast-paced environment.
As an organization, we focus on getting results, and in order to achieve results we remain focused on teamwork, maintaining high standards, and taking complete ownership of our work.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
To be considered, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or click the “Apply Now” button.
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal employment opportunity employer.
To learn more about our company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.