We have an immediate opening for a Customs Broker in our Bellingham, WA facility.
- Coordinate vendor shipment bookings with freight forwarder.
- Track foreign shipments from origin to delivery.
- Problem solve, and advise management on customs-related issues.
- Process foreign shipping documents for entry presentation to US Customs using ACE compatible ABI software.
- Use the US Harmonized Tariff Schedule and US Customs regulations to maintain database of US Customs classifications.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with US Customs clearance or International Logistics
- Experience handling international shipping documents
- Broker’s License is preferred, but not required
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced with MS Office (Excel, Access, Outlook) and a good working knowledge of computers
About Our Company:
Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories. Grizzly products can be found in all sizes of shops, from the large industrial production users, to the smaller cabinet and machine shops.
We provide high-quality products at the lowest possible prices and are truly dedicated to providing excellent customer service to ensure our customers’ needs are met.
As a company, we value employees with a strong work ethic who desire excellence in the service they provide and their work. We promote a corporate structure that is professional, collaborative, fast-paced and organized. We place a strong value on respect and integrity and promote a positive environment where employees are committed, energetic, helpful, cooperative, courteous and productive.
As an organization we focus on getting results, and in order to achieve results we remain focused on teamwork, maintaining high standards, and taking complete ownership of our work.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
To be considered, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal employment opportunity employer.
To learn more about our company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.