We have an immediate opening for a Quality Control Technician in our Springfield, MO facility.
- Inspect and test mechanical assemblies and systems for defects to ensure compliance with specifications
- Communicate product defects
- Provide general product feedback
- Order parts and complete product repairs
- Provide technical support for others within the Quality Control and Technical Writing Departments
- Knowledge of woodworking and metalworking machinery (Helpful)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Painting (HVLP)
- Welding (Helpful)
- Basic electrical 110-220V, single phase & three phase
- Forklift operator experience
- Detail oriented
- Applicant will be required to furnish own tools.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with building and forklift preventative maintenance
- Basic computer knowledge
About Our Company:
Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial, Inc. (www.grizzly.com) has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories, with almost a million square feet of warehouse space in two states. Grizzly products can be found in all sizes of shops, from the large industrial production users, to the smaller cabinet and machine shops.
We provide high-quality products at the lowest possible prices through strong internet and catalog presence. Grizzly was the first tool and machinery company to have a website over two decades ago.
As a company, we value a strong work ethic and promote a corporate structure that is professional, collaborative, and organized. We place a strong value on respect, ethics and integrity and promote a positive, cooperative and fast-paced environment.
As an organization we focus on getting results, and in order to achieve results we remain focused on teamwork, maintaining high standards, and taking complete ownership of our work.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
To be considered, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal employment opportunity employer.
To learn more about our company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.