Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories. As a company, we value employees with a strong work ethic who desire excellence in the service they provide and their work. To learn more about our Company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.
We have a full-time Customer Service/Email Clerk opening in our Springfield, MO facility. Ideal candidate for this position will have excellent customer service and data entry skills.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Correspond with customers via electronic mail and telephone
- Answer questions about products, policies, or shipping methods.
- Receive and obtain details of complaints and problem solve accordingly
- Process customer orders, refunds, returns and exchanges.
- Data entry, clerical and administrative tasks
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience (ideally in an inbound call center setting)
- Ability to type at least 40 wpm, and 10-key.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent data entry skills to quickly and accurately review and input data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance policies
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC policies
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
We are seeking reliable and responsible individuals who demonstrate attention to detail and are thorough in completing their work tasks. We offer a fast paced, professional, collaborative and structured environment.
Send resume and cover letter to: Customer Service/Email Clerk, Grizzly Industrial, Inc., 1815 W. Battlefield Road, Springfield, MO 65807.
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal opportunity employer.