We have an immediate opening for an Office Clerk in our Springfield, MO facility.
- Provide excellent cashier service to our showroom customers
- Place customer orders and optimize customer satisfaction
- Process returns and account credits
- Resolve customer inquiries
- Sell additional accessories
- General clerical and administrative duties
- At least one year of applicable cash handling and customer service experience
- Diploma or GED
- Must be proficient in MS Office (AS/400 a plus)
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 net wpm
- Detail oriented
- Team oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
About Our Company:
Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial, Inc. (www.grizzly.com) has become one of the USA’s largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories, with almost a million square feet of warehouse space in two states. Grizzly products can be found in all sizes of shops, from the large industrial production users, to the smaller cabinet and machine shops.
We provide high-quality products at the lowest possible prices through strong internet and catalog presence. Grizzly was the first tool and machinery company to have a website over two decades ago.
As a company, we value a strong work ethic and promote a corporate structure that is professional, collaborative, and organized. We place a strong value on respect, ethics and integrity and promote a positive, cooperative and fast-paced environment.
As an organization we focus on getting results, and in order to achieve results we remain focused on teamwork, maintaining high standards, and taking complete ownership of our work.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
To be considered, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal employment opportunity employer.
To learn more about our company’s products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.