We have an immediate opening for an Assistant Call Center Manager in our Springfield, MO facility.
- Supervising the daily operations of the inbound Call Center
- Developing and leading highly motivated, productive and professional inbound sales and customer service teams
- Monitoring customer contact processes
- Coaching team members to ensure required call quality is met or exceeded
- Handling of escalated customer complaints, and identifying opportunities for business improvements
- Directing team building and performance improvement strategies that facilitate retention
- Leading by example in fostering a positive and professional team environment
- Minimum 4-6 years leadership experience in a high-volume inbound call center
- Strong planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Catalog industry experience or similar with a high degree of seasonality a plus.
- BA/BS preferred
- High level of competency in MS Office Suite
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discount
We offer a fast paced, professional, collaborative and structured environment.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Assistant Call Center Manager Position
Grizzly Industrial, Inc.
1815 W. Battlefield
Springfield, MO 65807
Resumes may also be emailed to email@example.com
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal opportunity employer.