TECHNICAL SERVICE AGENTS
If you are mechanically inclined or have experience with woodworking or metalworking machinery, you are encouraged to apply. Training classes to begin August 3, 2015.
We have immediate full-time openings for Technical Support Agents in our Technical Service Call Center in Springfield, MO.
- Provide excellent service to our customers
- Provide technical support for our various products
- Answer pre-purchase questions
- Provide operational assistance
- Answer part inquiries
- Place customer orders
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, or hydraulic systems via the telephone
- Conduct product research
- Report processing
- Knowledge of woodworking & metalworking machinery
- Computer literate
- Type 20 WPM
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent technical support to our customers via the telephone
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to a competitive pay we also offer:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance policies
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discounts
We offer a fast paced, professional, collaborative and structured environment.
ATTEND ONE OF OUR RECRUITING OPEN HOUSES
Wednesday July 1st 9am – 12pm & 4 – 6pm
Tuesday July 7th 10am – 1pm
Thursday July 9th 9am – 12pm & 4 – 6pm
Monday July 13th 9am – 12pm & 4 – 6pm
Wednesday July 15th 10am – 1pm
Hosted at Grizzly Industrial, Inc. 1815 W. Battlefield in Springfield. Resumes and job applications will be accepted on-site and interviews will be conducted.
Resumes can also be submitted to email@example.com.
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal opportunity employer.