Last updated January 24, 2020
What Personal Information About Customers Does Grizzly Services Gather and Use?
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website, like your Account information or order details, or give us in any other way, such as through a contest, product rating, or customer service inquiry. For example, we collect your name, phone number, address, credit card information, when you place an order on the Website. Please note that might have more than one Account if you have used more than one email address when shopping with us. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Grizzly Services features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, processing and shipping orders, customizing future shopping for you, improving the Grizzly Services, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with the Grizzly Services. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information, like your IP address and your browser type and time zone, when your browser accesses the Website. We also automatically collect your browsing and purchase history. We use the information you provide to provide and improve the Grizzly Services, such as the Website, and to customizing future shopping for you. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device, and link it to your Account, for fraud prevention and diagnostic purposes.
Email and Mail Communications: If you create an Account or otherwise submit your address to the Grizzly, we will send you marketing communications and product information from time to time. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, you may manage your communications settings in our emails or in your Account E-Mail Preferences. By ordering from Grizzly, you are agreeing to receive email from Grizzly.
Third-Party Providers and Services: You may utilize the Grizzly Services with or through third-party services such like Facebook or Amazon Payments. We collect necessary third-party services account information, such as your third-party account handle and/or email address or your mailing address for an order, to support us in carrying out your requests. We may also receive information like updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by our subsidiary, search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
What About Cookies and other Tracking Methods?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as the storage of items in your shopping cart between visits.
- Grizzly also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit https://www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
California Do Not Track Disclosure
- Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. Unless legally required, we do not commit to honoring "Do Not Track" signals in your browser because honoring it would prevent much of the tracking and disclosures as discussed under the Cookies section. For information about Do Not Track, please visit: http://www.allaboutdnt.org.
California Minors Privacy
While the Grizzly Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if you are a California resident who is under age 18 and you are unable to remove publicly-available content that you have submitted to us, you may request removal by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting removal, you must be specific about the information you want removed and provide us with specific information, such as the URL for each page where the information was entered, so that we can find it. We are not required to remove any content or information that: (1) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain; (2) was not posted by you; (3) is anonymized so that you cannot be identified; (4) you don’t follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (5) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the content. Removal of your content from the Grizzly Services does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content from our systems or the systems of our service providers. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or render it invisible to other users and the public.
Nevada law allows customers to "opt out" of the sale of certain personal information ("covered information". At Grizzly, we do not engage in sales of covered information as defined by applicable Nevada law and do not currently have plans to change that practice. To the extent our plans change, we will update our privacy policies and disclosures to allow for a designated mechanism for Nevada residents to submit a verified request.
Are Children Allowed to Use Grizzly.com?
Grizzly does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell some children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under , you may not have an account or purchase products from us.
Does Grizzly.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming and order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
The Website gives you access to a broad range of information about your Account and your interactions with the Grizzly Services for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Website features as Your Profile, Wish List, or Customer Reviews.
You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Which Information Can I Access? Section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- You may request to delete your Account under your Account Settings. Grizzly will retain all information created under that Account as long as it is useful to the Grizzly Services. To unsubscribe from our email list, please visit https://www.grizzly.com/unsubscribe
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Notice: As an Amazon Associate, Grizzly Industrial earns from Qualifying Purchases.
Contact Us About Privacy