Sometimes, half an inch makes all the difference. But that's not the only reason to step up to the 735X. Its powerful 10,000 rpm motor will handle anything you feed it--oak, walnut, exotics--with absolute ease. The three-knife cutterhead will make 96 or 179 cuts per inch, depending on which speed setting you choose. Mess is minimized with the fan-assisted chip ejection, which literally vacuums chips off the cutter-head and blows them out the exhaust. The 735X's automatic carriage lock will save you from snipe by reducing the movement that causes it--what a great idea. We also love the redesigned thickness scale--it's big and super-visible, even in poor lighting. Those who do repetitive cuts will appreciate the turret depth-stop; set your most-used cuts to it once and you're always assured of accuracy. The home woodworker will be thrilled, and the professional's expectations will be more than met.
- Powerful 15 AMP, 20,000 RPM motor
- (10,000 RPM cutterhead speed) handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Three knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
- Two speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4" cast aluminum base is 2X more rigid than a standard 10" base and folding tables
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user
- Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra-large turret depth stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- Includes infeed and outfeed tables and an extra set of knives
- 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Depth Capacity: 6"
- Width Capacity: 13"
- Tool Weight: 92 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.
Includes: dust hose adapter and dust ejection chute.
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.