Compact enough to access small spaces, the cordless DEWALT DC827KL 18-volt, 1/4-inch impact driver delivers up to 1,330 inch-pounds of impact power to perform a wide range of fastening applications. It's powered by DEWALT's 18-volt XRP batteries (two batteries plus 1-hour charger included), and it comes with a hard-sided kit box for storage and transport. Delivering up to 1,330 inch-pounds of torque, this speedy, cordless impact driver can perform a wide range of fastening applications--such as tightening large bolts and nuts, and driving long lag screws and Tapcons. The DC827KL has a no load speed of 0-2,400 RPM and 0-2,700 impacts per minute. Its frameless motor with replaceable brushes helps to extend durability and the life of the tool. The durable metal transmission and magnesium gear case provide added protection, and the ergonomically shaped, anti-slip grip and heavy-duty impacting mechanism provide comfort for long-term use without kickback and fatigue. The included heavy-duty kit box keeps everything in place and ready to go. The DC827KL weighs 3.7 pounds and measures 5-3/4 inches in length. Includes 2 18V XRP batteries and one hour charger.
- Frameless motor
- Compact size & weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in/lbs of torque
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- DEWALT® exclusive nano-phosphate lithium ion cells offer long battery life & durability: 2,000 recharges
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing power tools, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.