The heavy duty DEWALT DW756 6-inch bench grinder is ideal for all grinding operations, including sharpening tools, deburring, rust removal, shaping parts and cleaning objects. It's powered by a 5/8 horsepower induction motor that runs at 3,450 RPM for easy and reliable high speed material removal. The DW756 is complemented by an industrial cast iron base and motor housing for added durability and prolonged life. It has a 12-1/2-inch distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications, and precision-machined adjustable aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work. Rear exhaust ports in the wheel guards provide smooth operation. This grinder measures 15 inches long and weighs 28-1/2 pounds.
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
- 12-1/2" distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications
- Includes 36 grit wheel, 60 grit wheel, eye shields, spark deflectors, tool rests and adjusting wrench.
- Powerful 5/8 HP induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations
- Motor runs at 3450 RPM for high speed material removal
- Weighs 28.5 lbs
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.