This kit's DW616M 1-3/4 horsepower, 11 amp motor provides all the power, durability, and versatility required on professional job sites. A dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life, and the motor housing is nickel plated for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment. With a micro-fine depth adjustment ring, you can count on accurate adjustment in 1/64" increments, while a clear, Lexan sub-base ensures durability, visibility, and the ability to accept standard template guide bushings. The included sub-base concentricity gauge enhances accuracy even further by helping you maintain bit concentricity, and long, eight-slot collets that are self-releasing provide excellent bit retention for dependability. A steel motor cam lock and quick-release motor latches make adjustments and base changes tool-free, fast and easy when you need to switch tasks, and a unique, detachable cordset helps keep this tool easy to service. The over-molded, rubber handles and well-balanced body will keep you working comfortably for hours. The unique switch and cordset configuration allows you to keep the switch in your right or left hand, and a flat top further increases to ease of bit and depth changes.
- Heavy-duty fixed base router with an 11 amp motor that provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock; quick-release motor latches; detachable cordset
- Up to 24,500 rpm
- Includes motor pack, fixed base, 1/2" and 1/4" collets, 2 wrenches, and a concentricity gauge
- Weighs 10 pounds shipped; 3-year limited warranty from the manufacturer
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.