The DeWalt D618M Heavy Duty 2-1/4 HP Electronic VS Router Motor provides electronic variable speed from 8,000 to 24,000 RPM. With a 12 Amp motor to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods, this motor also features a soft-start function for reduced startup torque and superior control. Other features include a dust-sealed switch and a heavy-duty, precision-machined, nickel-plated die-cast housing for durability. This motor comes with 1/4- and 1/2-inch collets and a wrench.
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 Amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.