The Diablo/Trex co-branded blade will be offered in three sizes – 1", 10" and 7-1/4" – for use on hand-held, miter and table saws. This new saw blade series has a modified triple
chip tooth grind design, Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating, and specific TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide to deliver maximum performance. In addition, all Diablo/Trex saw blades have a super thin-kerf design which requires less cutting power, making them ideal for underpowered saws at the jobsite. In fact, Trex and Diablo have conducted extensive field testing among contractors at composite decking job sites to evaluate the performance of the new blade. The tests consistently showed that the blade offers more efficient and cleaner cuts, less "gumming" of blade teeth, and greater longevity when compared to standard saw blades currently on the market.
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) enables the material to remain cool while cutting for melt-free cuts.
- Laser-Cut Stabilizer Vents absorb noise & vibration keeping the blade straight & true for superior quality cuts.
- Freud TiCo™ Hi-Density Special Blend Carbide is specially formulated to maximize cutting life in composite decking materials & plastics.
- Diablo's Advanced Laser-Cut Thin Kerf Design removes less material for fast & effortless cuts.
- Diablo's Non-Stick Perma-SHIELD®
Coating reduces drag & shields the blade against heat, gumming & corrosion.