The same unit as our G0443, but pre-equipped with the upgraded dual-filtration HEPA filter system! Features a primary filter efficiency of 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns, and a secondary HEPA filter efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns in size.
Many woodworkers are stepping up to a Cyclone Dust Collector to help improve the air quality in their shop! Why? As the dust is collected, the cyclonic action forces the biggest and heaviest particles directly into the collection drum—before it even reaches the filter—thus only exposing the filter to the smallest particles. Not only does this result in cleaner air in the shop, but it also greatly extends filter life, which saves you money in the long run. Our Model G0443HEP features a 1-1/2 HP 110V “class F” motor, 35-gallon steel collection drum on casters, remote-controlled magnetic switch, and a spun-bond polyester cartridge filter that captures 99.9% of particles from 0.2 to 2 microns in size. The filter is pleated, providing 96 sq. ft. of surface area for maximum air flow, and features an internal brush system that makes cleaning easy and fast.
- Motor: TEFC Class "F", 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 110V, 18.8A/9.4A
- Cycle/RPM: 60 Hz/3450 RPM
- Included remote control magnetic switch
- Intake hole size: 6"
- Bag material: Plastic
- Impeller: 12-1/2" steel radial fin
- Airflow capacity: 1025 CFM @ 2.6" SP
- Max. static pressure (inches of water): 10.3"
- Filter: primary at 99.9% efficiency captures 0.2–2 micron dust particles, secondary HEPA at 99.97% efficiency captures 0.3 micron dust particles
- Sound rating: 75–76 dB
- Filter surface area: 96 sq. ft.
- Collection drum: Steel, 35 gallons
- Overall size: 55-1/2"W x 36-1/4"D x 87-1/2"H
- Body: 16-gauge steel
- Blower Housing: 11-gauge steel
- Approximate shipping weight: 401 lbs.