I'm not going to hide the fact that I love this saw. But to give an honest review, I'll start with the negative.
1. Be aware of the height of this saw. I don't know if there is an industry standard, but I built my outfeed table and work bench based on the height of my previous table saw. The Grizzly was over 2 inches shorter, and that was with the mobile base. I had to make spacers for placement under the saw to get it to the height I needed.
2. The male 220v plug did not fit my receptacle. Yes, it was the same twist lock pattern, but it was a little off. My receptacle was purchased at the big Orange home store, so I can only assume the receptacle was industry standard.
3. Not unique to Grizzly, but a removable plug for the slot in the front of the cabinet (when the blade is at 0 degrees) would improve the dust collection on a saw that is already good in that regard.
4. Also not unique to Grizzly, the window on the fence has a magnifying glass so the measuring tape can be seen clearly. It does that fine, but the reference line is too far away from the tape itself. Moving your head slightly has an exaggerated effect on the reading you get through the magnifying glass. Moving your head one inch can change the reading by a 1/16.
Now the positive:
1. Easy to put together. I've heard complaints about the manual being hard to follow, but I wouldn't know - this saw was so easy to put together, i didnt look at the manual. Not quick, but easy.
2. Dust collection is really good. This model in particular has a shroud around the blade that does a good job of focusing the suction of the dust collector.
3. Dead on out of the crate. The blade was off .001 of an inch from the miter slots. I challenge any manufacturer to do better than that. The "0" and "45" stops were perfect.
4. Fit and finish is excellent. The cast iron was beautifully polished and as flat as you could ever need. The paint on the cabinet was perfect.
5. The fence is excellent. Other than what I mentioned above about the magnified sight window, no upgrades needed on this fence. Super easy to adjust, and locks down solidly.
And if Grizzly is reading this, let me say that I appreciate the way your company does business. This is the 4th Grizzly tool I've owned, 3 of which I bought new. Because you don't do much advertising, because you don't do all the woodworking shows, and because you don't have brick and mortar stores all over the country, you save me money. And not only that, I can be confident I'm getting the product I expect to get. The only surprise I've ever had with a Grizzly tool is that the quality is better than expected. Don't change a thing!