We've taken our already great G9744Z Metal-Cutting Bandsaw and added a few extra features to offer you a truly outstanding Bandsaw. We've added a one-piece saw bow, deluxe blade tension hand wheel, deluxe Tru-lock vise system and easy access pulley cover for fast speed changes. You still get optimum control and accuracy with sliding ball bearing blade guides, work stop and hydraulic down feed. Round it out with a 1-1/2 gallon coolant system and chip tray and you've got a real metal-cutting workhorse.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Centralized control panel on top of saw bow
- One-piece saw bow
- Deluxe blade tension hand wheel
- Deluxe Tru-lock vise system with absolute clamping force
- Easy speed changes
- Heavy-duty all steel, one piece base
- Adjustable hydraulic down feed; just dial your feed rate on the control panel
- Worm gear box has hardened and ground gears
- Tru-lock vise for fast job changes
- Miter cutting ability
- Blade wheels have heavy-duty ball bearings
- Magnetic safety switch
- Automatic shut off
- Adjustable blade guide system
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V (only), single-phase, 1725 RPM
- Blade size: 121-1/2" x 1"
- Included blade size: 121-1/2" x 1" x 3/4 VP TPI (similar to Grizzly model H2309)
- Acceptable blade widths: 1", 1-1/16"
- Blade speeds 114, 196, 288, 377 FPM
- Max. capacity circular @ 90°: 10"
- Max. capacity rectangular @ 90°: 10" x 18"
- Max. capacity circular @ ?45°: 6"
- Max. capacity rectangular @ ?45°: 7" x 9-3/8"
- Overall size: 67-3/4" L x 24-1/2" W x 41-1/2" H
- Table size: 30" L x 6-1/2" W
- Floor to vise height: 22-3/4"
- Coolant capacity: 1-1/2 gallons
- Base footprint: 47" x 21"
- Approximate shipping weight: 760 lbs.