G0505 12-1/2" 2 HP Benchtop Planer
Portable, Light, Perfect.
We wanted a portable planer that was lighter to carry around and finished cuts faster, but didn’t lack muscle or design quality. The result was the Model G0505.
This 12-1/2" planer features a 2 HP motor, 10,000 RPM cutterhead, 32 FPM feed rate, top-mounted return rollers, and extra-large table extensions.
Additional features like 1/8"-thick knives (instead of the 1/16" thick knives on most portables) are proof that this dynamo will rule the jobsite for years!
Like all of the Grizzly Planers, the G0505 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The manual for the G0505 was written by our US-based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your planer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the planer are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 15 A
- Maximum cutting width: 12-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 6"
- Maximum depth of cut: 3/32"
- Minimum board thickness: 13/64"
- Cutterhead speed: 10,000 RPM
- Feed Rate: 32 FPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 52
- Approximate shipping weight: 78 lbs.
- Two reversible HSS knives in cutterhead
- Top-mounted return rollers
- On/Off Toggle switch with safety lock
- Thermal overload protection
- Includes knife setting jig and wrench