This 12" Parallelogram Jointer puts the heavy in heavy-duty. With precision-ground cast iron tables and a solid cast iron stand, it weighs in at over half a ton! A burly 5HP, 230V single-phase motor powers a spiral cutterhead with 96 German-made indexable carbide inserts - a combination capable of handling any hardwood! The G0834 also features precise table adjustment with easy to reach handwheels, a convenient pedestal-mounted control panel, and a centrally mounted, extra-large fence for accurate edge-jointing. This jointer is the perfect combination for oak, maple, or any highly figured hardwood!
- Motor: 5HP, 230V, single-phase, 19A, 3450 RPM
- Cast iron table size: 12-3/4" x 84"
- Fence size: 5-3/8" x 47"
- Floor to table height: 32-1/8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-7/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 4950 RPM
- Number of carbide inserts: 96
- Carbide insert size: 15mm x 15mm x 2.5mm
- Bevel jointing: 0-45° left and right
- Power transfer: V-belt drive
- Overall size: 84"L x 39"W x 47"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1278 lb.
- Parallelogram table adjustment
- Handwheel adjustable tables
- Pedestal-mounted control panel for easy access
- Center-mounted face with angle gauge
- Fence stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Spiral cutterhead with 96 German-made indexable carbide inserts
- Precision-ground cast iron tables
- Solid cast iron stand
- Rabbeting table
- Powder-coated finish