If metalworking is a serious hobby or you have a small shop, this is an excellent machine for you. It is a high quality back gear lathe that can do the job of lathes costing thousands more. Very nice machine!!
- Precision hardened and ground V-bed
- Uses tooth belt to reduce vibration and noise
- Micro switches shut off machine when side door or top lid are opened
- Helical back gears
- On/off/reverse switch handle mounted on saddle for convenience
- Swing over bed: 12"
- Swing over gap: 18-7/8"
- Swing over cross slide: 6-3/4"
- Distance between centers: 37"
- Spindle thread: 2-1/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle nose taper: MT # 5
- Hole through spindle: 1-7/16"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT #3
- Tailstock barrel travel: 3"
- Cross slide travel: 6"
- Top slide travel: 3-1/2"
- Number of speeds: 12
- Speed range: 50-1200 RPM
- Range of threads (inches): 50 @ 4-112 TPI
- Range of threads (metric): 24 @ 0.25-7.5 mm
- Width of bed: 7-1/8"
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase
- Approximate shipping weight: 1158 lbs.
- 6" 3-jaw chuck
- 8" 4-jaw chuck
- 10" face plate
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- Chip tray
- Full length splash guard
- Heavy duty stand
- Dual inch/metric dials
- 4-way tool post
- Rocker style tool post
- Metric threading change gears
- Centers, center sleeve, service tools, manual and toolbox