This is our largest and best industrial metal-cutting bandsaw, featuring a 2 HP, 220V motor, and massive 12" x 18" rectangular stock and 13" round stock cutting capacities! Size matters, but so does versatility, which you'll have covered with the 45° left–60° right swiveling base, quick-release vise, variable blade speed from 95–380 FPM, variable-speed hydraulic downfeed control, adjustable work-stop, and pedestal-mounted control panel with swiveling
arm. The 7.5-gallon coolant system ensures you get a clean cut every time, while also maximizing blade life. Better yet, this machine is also equipped with a unique coolant spray hose that allows you to quickly rinse off swarf and debris. All of these features combine to make the G0812 the cream of the metal-cutting crop. If you're thinking about upgrading your shop, or you simply want to start out with
the very best, then this is the machine you'll want.
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1720 RPM, 15A
- Blade size range: 149-3/4"–150-1/4"
- Blade speeds: Variable, 95–380 FPM
- Cutting capacities:
90° Round 13"
90° Rectangular 12" x 18"
45° Round 12"
45° Rectangular 11" x 12"
- Vise jaw height: 6-3/4"
- Max. vise opening: 18"
- Overall size: 90" L x 52" W x 56" H
- Table size: 26-1/8" L x 7-3/4" W
- Floor to table height: 32-1/4"
- Coolant capacity: 7.5 gallons
- Approximate shipping weight: 1446 lbs.
- Control panel mounted on swiveling arm
- Coolant system with 7.5-gallon capacity
- Heavy-duty, precision-ground, cast iron
- Quick-positioning vise
- Adjustable work-stop
- Hydraulic downfeed control
- Sliding blade depth gauge
- Coolant splash guard
- Handwheel blade tensioner
- Adjustable blade guides
- Built-in coolant spray hose
- Swiveling miter base, left 45°, right 60°